2020 WINTER POST COVID-19 JUNIOR COMP
Online nominations for our 2020 Winter Competitions are now closed!
We do have some limited spaces for new teams, so if you would like to enter a team, please email or call our office on 4934 3503
Maitland Basketball is very excited to announce we have been given the all clear to start Junior Domestic Competitions for those aged 18 and under from Wednesday 1st July 2020, this will require COVID-19 Safety plans being strictly adhered to by all involved. Team nominations for our 2020 Winter Junior Domestic Comps are now re-opened!
If you do not have enough players to make a whole team, please get in touch with Competitions Coordinator Andrew Bear on 49343503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AGE GROUPS / DIVISIONS
All teams/players are eligible to nominate based their age OR school year in 2020.
We allow flexibility in age division for new / less experienced players to join a team.
Each age group will play on the following afternoons/nights.
Year 7/8 Boys - Divisions 1 & 2
Junior High Boys - Year 7-10 - Divisions 1 & 2
Open Youth Men - Divisions 1 & 2
Open Youth Women - Divisions 1, 2 & 3
Open Primary - Divisions 1, 2, & 3
Player Game Fees - $100 per player. Use you Active Kids Voucher due Friday 17th July.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
You can use your Active Kids Voucher for this competition. A new Active Kids Voucher can be accessed as of 1st July 2020. To find out if you are eligible, and to apply for your voucher click here.
There is no cost to nominate a team, however, team nomination is subject to the following:
1. Nomination of minimum 7 players – must be finalised by the end of the grading period.
2. Grading period to ensure teams are in the correct division. Players can move between teams during this period, but must notify the team and MBA before doing so.
3. All players must maintain a current membership for the duration for the competition.
4. Please note, players with outstanding amounts owing for previous competitions will not be eligible to nominate.
If you are a player looking to join a team, please email Andrew Bear – Competitions Coordinator – email@example.com
PLAYERS JOINING A TEAM
1. When nominating your team, you will be able to invite others to join your team.
2. New members can also register to join Maitland Basketball at the same time as joining your team.
3. Please have their email address handy if they are a new player
4. Existing players email addresses will display automatically.
5. A link to this form is available by clicking on the button below
6. To use the online link you will need your team code
Please call Maitland Basketball on 49343503 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your team code
ALL PLAYERS MUST HOLD A CURRENT ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
Registrations are to be completed online, on or before the due date. The quickest and easiest way to complete your registration is online from your computer.
If you plan to register on game night, please ensure you have access to your email account and allow an extra 20-30 minutes as there may be a queue.
Payment can be made by PayPal, POLiPay, Credit or Visa Debit card.
Unregistered players are NOT COVERED by player insurance if they are injured, and accordingly they WILL NOT be allowed to play under any circumstances. This will be strictly enforced every week.
Players must pay by the due dates noted above.
Players with outstanding amounts owed from previous competitions will not be eligible to join a team until outstanding balance is paid.